Dolores will be hosting a five day imram (wonder voyage) to the blessed island of Iona, Scotland. Iona has been regarded as sacred since pre-Christian times and has been a place of pilgrimage for thousands of years. The spiritual presence of this island allows for a really deep experience which facilitates a growth in awareness and holiness.
During our sacred pilgrimage on Iona we will:
- Seek the presence of the Divine in the natural world.
- Walk to the many wonderful sacred places on the island: west for patience, south for clarity, north for healing and east for grace.
- Explore many aspects of the Celtic spiritual tradition in talks, reflective exercises and sharing circles.
- Sing chants from ancient Celtic Ceile De Tradition.
- Join with the Iona Community for a service at the famous Abbey.
- Spend time in the St. Michaels and St. Oran’s chapel within the Abbey.
- Visit the ruins of the famous Nunnery.
- Spend quiet time each day for your own inner process.
- Sit in circle with like minded pilgrims.
- Nourish and replenish our souls.
Date: 25th – 29th September 2013
Cost: €300 + accommodation and travel costs (you can pay a €100 non-refundable booking deposit by June 30th and pay the remainder by August 26th)
Accommodation options and prices:
*Please note your accommodation is to be paid on arrival and is not included in the pilgrimage costs
Twin room sharing – €30 per night per person
Double room – €30 per night per person
Single room – €40/€45 per night per person
Hostel accommodation – €20 per night per person
* Only 3 single rooms are available and will be allocated on a first come basis
Each evening we will meet in one of the hotels or restaurants for a pre-booked shared meal which will costs £15-£20 sterling.
Lunch each day will be organised by individuals according to their own needs.
You can download the IONA PILGRAMAGE FLYER which has complete details of the pilgrimage.
Please return the booking form with your name and contact details, method of payment, payment amount and accommodation preferences.
Booking and Payment Information
Send your booking form and payment to:
An Cuige, Ravensdale
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking and contact details.
You can send payment by cheque or pay by PayPal (details below – please note, due to PayPal charges there is a booking fee). Alternatively, you can pay by direct bank deposit. Please contact me for bank payment details.
Pay €100 deposit now by PayPal (bookings by PayPal also incur a booking fee of €3.50)
Deposits need to be received by no later than June 30th.
Pay full amount of €300 (bookings by PayPal also incur a booking fee of €10.50)
Full payments need to be received by no later than August 26th